I’m a speech pathologist by day. We were taught to make SMART goals for our clients. It’s not a ground breaking concept, but it does help me focus.
SMART stands for:
Realistic (or Relevant)
I’ve started to develop a few SMART goals around my Cumulus Factory endeavors. Here is what I’m shooting for right now:
• Have an equal number of instagram followers to the number I follow by the end of Sunday 10th March
• Make 5 cushions per week during March
• Make 5 tote bags per week during March
• Hold my first market stall before March is up
• Apply for Finders Keepers markets in December 2013
How do you stay accountable to yourself? What goals are you currently working towards for your small business?